organic colour systems
Organic Colour Systems (OSC) is different; they're kind to hair and it shows. By using more certified organic ingredients and fewer chemicals than anyone else they've created an effective way to colour and style hair that’s actually better for you. All OCS products work in synergy with each other and harness the power of Mother Nature by using non-GMO ingredients like black oat and sunflower seed extracts, organic chamomile, jojoba, organic aloe, lemon, apple, and green tea to nourish, strengthen, repair, and maintain your hair's natural radiance - just the way we like it!
These higher-performing products are dermatologically tested and use the maximum amount of certified organic ingredients with the absolute minimum of chemicals such as PPD, and no ammonia, parabens, resorcinol, or formaldehyde for naturally healthier hair with longer-lasting colour. All ingredients used are selected and processed strategically and carefully to ensure the protection of the environment, preservation of natural stocks, and minimisation of impact on the Earth and synthetic ingredients are only ever used when there is absolutely no suitable natural alternative. In fact 95% of the ingredients OCS use are naturally derived and 60% are certified organic.
But that's not all:
- OCS does not test on animals, or sell products in countries where animal testing is a requirement (as well as being recognised by PETA and Choose Cruelty Free)
- They choose to work with ethical suppliers who minimise their environmental impact and pay fair wages in safe working conditions
- Have formulated all products to be biodegradable and safe to wash down the sink
- Like us, they're committed to reducing their carbon footprint; they use energy-efficient, low-carbon methods and recycle where possible
- All OCS packaging is recyclable
We think that's incredible and we're so proud to be an Organic Colour Systems salon.